Get the Adyen API key
To generate an API Key, you need to have the Manage API credentials user role.
- Log in to your Customer Area (https://ca-test.adyen.com).
- Navigate to “Developers” > “API credentials”, and and select the credential for your integration, for example ws@Company.[YourCompanyAccount].
- Under “Authentication”, select “Generate New API Key”.
- Copy the key to a notepad; you will need it later. If your API key is lost or compromised, you need to generate a new one.
- Select “Save” at the bottom of the page.
For more information about the API key, refer to the API credentials documentation of Adyen (https://docs.adyen.com/development-resources/api-credentials).