Create a Meta Business account
- Legal business name;
Process during 360dialog verification
- At the popup ”Step 1 of 3: Create Your Meta and WhatsApp Business Account”, select the option to create a new Meta Business account and click “Continue”;
- Enter the following fields:
- Legal business name (as registered at the Chamber of Commerce, so please note: this might differ from your company name);
- The business phone number;
- The business website;
- Your business email address (try to use shared managed mail addresses like 'email@example.com', and avoid personal addresses);
Process via Meta
Business Manager is free to use. To start, first make sure that you have a personal Meta account to confirm your identity.
Next, sign up for Business Manager.
- Go to https://business.facebook.com.
- Click “Create Account”.
- Enter a name for your business, select the primary Page and enter your name and work email address.Note: If you don't yet have a Page for your business, create one.
- Move through the rest of the onboarding flow by entering the rest of the required fields.