Create a Tikkie account
Being a ABN AMRO customer
You can skip the next chapter and proceed to the chapter “Onboarding for Tikkie”.
Registering at ABN AMRO as a new customer
- Copy of the articles of association and/or deed of incorporation of the BV.
- Completed and signed director's statement with the directors who will represent the organization towards the bank. If you are jointly authorized, it must be signed in writing by 2 directors. Directors who already bank with ABN AMRO (business and/or private) are already known to the bank, which means that we can complete the onboarding even easier and faster.
- Completed and signed Ultimate Beneficial Owners Declaration. All persons with an interest of 25% or more must be listed on this. One of these persons must sign in writing. If you are jointly authorized, the two persons on the driver's statement must both sign in writing.
- Most recent Chamber of Commerce + statutes
- The turnover that your company expects to be paid per month via Tikkie Zakelijk.
- Your logo. Make sure it is a .jpg or .png file and square format
- The way in which your company wants to use Tikkie Zakelijk.
- Go to the ABN AMRO website to open a new business checking account (https://www.abnamro.nl/nl/zakelijk/producten/zakelijke-rekening/openen.html);
- Follow the required steps.
Onboarding for Tikkie
- ABN AMRO business checking account.
- Go to the Tikkie signup page (https://business.tikkie.me/onboarding-kyc);
- Select “Begin met aanmelden”;
- Select the bank where you use your business checking account (should be ABN AMRO, at this point). Click “Volgende”;
- Enter the Chamber of Commerce number of your organisation. Click “Volgende”;
- Check your organisation details. Click “Volgende” to confirm;
- Are you authorized to sign for your organization?
- Enter your given name. Click “Volgende”;
- Enter your organization's mail address (try to use shared managed mail addresses like 'firstname.lastname@example.org', and avoid personal addresses). Click “Volgende”;
- Enter your mail address again to confirm. Click “Bevestigen”;
- You will receive an email at the given address. In this mail is a button to confirm the used mail address you need to click;
- Choose a password for your Tikkie account. Click “Volgende”;
- Enter your mobile phone number. A 4-digit code is sent for verification. Click “Volgende”;
- Enter the received verification code and click “Volgende”;
- At this point you need to make a payment of € 0,01 from your business checking account via iDeal;
- Accept the terms and conditions and click “Volgende”;
- Your Tikkie account is created.
Get the Tikkie API key
- Log in to your Tikkie account (https://business.tikkie.me/login);
- Go to the gear icon (#1 in the screenshot below) and select settings (“Instellingen”, #2);
- Select the API’s setting;
- In the following screen, select the green “Token aanmaken” button to create a new API token;
- In the following screen you can insert a description (#3);
- Use the toggle switch to enable payment request creations (“Aanmaken betaalverzoekjes”, #4);
- Create the token by clicking the “Token aanmaken” (#5) button;
- The token is now visible between the made description and toggle switches. Copy this key to a notepad, you’ll need it in a later stage. If your API key is lost or compromised, you need to generate a new one.