In Commerce Manager, you can get insights on the performance of your sales, products and more.
The metrics shown vary depending upon whether you use onsite checkout to sell directly on Facebook and Instagram or if purchases occur on your website.
To see Insights in Commerce Manager:
- In Commerce Manager, select Insights from the menu on the left to see an overview about the performance of your shop. Use the tabs to switch between filtering insights on Facebook or Instagram or by time (choose with the date range drop-down).
- Click on the different reports to see insights about:
- Performance: See Traffic, Shopping Behavior, On-Facebook Sales and Website Events (if you have a Facebook pixel connected). Metrics reported vary depending upon whether you use onsite checkout to sell directly on Facebook and Instagram or if purchases occur on your website.
- Discovery: See traffic insights about the location of where your customers have visited before coming to your shop. Learn more about Discovery.
- Tagged Content: See conversion metrics by specific products and variants, and by format (Reels, Instagram Video, Live Shopping on Facebook and Live Shopping on Instagram). See insights for tagged content that has been published by sellers and their approved creators, split by type (organic or paid content).
- Catalog: See insights about products or collections in your catalog.
- Audience: See where your customers are visiting your shop from, their gender, age and languages spoken.