To get the most out of WhatsApp it would be best to verify your Facebook account. You can check more information on how to do that on their Business Help Center.
The steps you need to take:
1. You might need to first confirm your identity - in order to do that you need to choose the type of government and upload your ID. Once your ID is reviewed by the relevant department, you will be informed of the status of the verification process. In case you have already done this, you don't need to go through it again and you can start at the second step.
2. You need to enter your business details that once saved, will show on your Facebook Business Page.
3. Choose your business type - you need to select the type of business from the list or choose "None of these matches" in case you cannot find it there.
4. Confirm your Business Details - in order to do that you need to select a phone number from the drop-down menu
5. Receive a verification code - you will receive a phone call or a text message with the verification code
6. You need to enter the verification code you received on your business phone number and by clicking the "Submit" button, the procedure is complete. You should receive a confirmation that your business is verified shortly after that.
Going through this process will remove the limitations of the WhatsApp for Business funcionalities.